Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,992 Views)
DarkPixie
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello, I read about this place on TvTropes, and my interest was caught straight away. I have been roleplaying for almost two years now. I am DarkPixie, obviously, but you can call me Pixie if you prefer, or my real name, Sarah. I would like to make a character to join V5 and I am aware the game hasn't started yet, however, I am not sure whether or not I will have enough time in pregame to develop her, with only 10 days until game. I intend to make my character something of a wallflower, if that counts for anything. Above all, it is unclear to me whether a character who was not submitted for primary approval can be submitted for final approval. From your experience, can a character still be part of the game with only <10 days for submission and development?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkPixie
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Oh, thank you Espi! That is really good news. This means I can physically write out her character sheet now, and I won't be sitting out like I feared. How come the date got moved? It works out great for me, but I am still curious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkPixie
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I have read all of those, a few completed profiles, and a few posts in the pregame. I had been lurking for the past three days, so I've done plenty of reading.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkPixie
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
It's Pixie. Long story short, I started up writing a character, put off backing her biography up, and then my computer crashed. I decided to take a break and do a good job on my character; I proceeded to put off rewriting her as the ideas swam through my head. I procrastinated for too long, and I feel bad about it. If I start up on recreating her tomorrow, will they process be completed in time for the projected start of V5 game?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DarkPixie
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I know I introduced myself a while ago with the intention to join in V5's game. However, I did some reflecting, and I have decided that I am not mature enough or responsible enough to be a handler for this game.I will follow the game, but I think I will wait until the next game before participating. This seems like a load of fun but I'm simply not ready for it. I know the games last a very long time, and that's what I'm counting on to be ready for next time. When does the next SOTF mini start?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic