Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,130 Views)
Mina Mystes
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Greetings Everyone!

Some of you I've already spoken with in the chat, others i haven't, but for everyone hi! It's nice to meet you all and hope to get to know you all better in the future. I am not easily offended so if you see things in my characters you believe could be improved upon just tell me. I'm always open to opinions and critiques and often end up changing things a lot before finalizing a character anyhow. I'm a big nerd, games and music are often on my mind, though I admit i'm a bit of a fan of anime as well. I have seen both of the BR movies, but not yet had the pleasure of reading the stories themselves which i hear are much better. However, i'm very excited to be a part of this role-play. I used to do pixel art for fun back in the day so i may or may not do a few of those to 'pretty up' my profile and what not. Though i stick to trying to improve my digital drawings. Ah lets see. As some of you already know I am from Kentucky. It's not a very big place but it's historical i guess. I had KFC for dinner tonight too LOL. I am just a few credit hours short of graduating college so yay for that. hmm I guess that's all for now XD i am bad at introductions really.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mina Mystes
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Thank you both for the warm welcomes and the advice. I appreciate it ! I did take a look at those thank you for pointing them out. <3
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic