Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,478 Views)
Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi there. My name is Espional (Ess-Pee-Oh-Nahl), and I am a Lv. 2 Roleplay Nerd.

I read about this and squeed. I love Roleplaying, and Battle Royale is a concept borne of awesome.

I like reading, writing and gaming. I have Asperger Syndrome, but I will not use that excuse to explain me sounding like an asshole. I hate it when I think I sound like an asshole, so let me know if I soundlike an asshole.

Favorite Books: Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, anything Sci-Fi or Fantasy (generally).

Favorite Movies: Inception, Avengers

Pet Peeves: Prejudice, people who act disruptive for no reason

Favorite TV Shows: Primeval, Gravity Falls, Leverage, cooking shows

I have read most of the rules and announcements pertaining to V5 ,so I am reasonably comfident in my competence, but let me know if I did something wrong! Also, question; do I need to read any previous threads to understand beyond: Class kidnapped and made to fight to the death by terrorists led by Mr. Danyas?
Edited by Espi, Nov 20 2012, 09:26 PM.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*Puts on Mod glasses*

Hello, Pixie! Nice to meet you! I'm Espional, but call me Espi (or Spy, or whatever).

You don't need to have any pregame threads if you don't want/have time for it. It can be nice, but it isn't mandatory.

The answer is yes, you are allowed to submit characters to Final even without pregame approval.

And yes again, you can! If you submit now, you will have plenty of time to be approved and be in game without any problems.

And note; V5 has been pushed back to the end of January/beginning of February, so you should have time.
Edited by Espi, Jan 4 2013, 08:01 PM.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, the mods fell behind because of vacation; if you notice in the Final Apps thread, MurderWeasel (AKA Toben) states that they needed to push back 3rd apps from December 15th to December 30th. So they also pushed back the final date to give people some more time.

I look forward to seeing your character;forgive me for repeating the rules, but you may wanna check out some other characters in the registration to prepare/fix any mistakes in advance.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(Disclaimer; not a mod or admin, just a guy who likes greeting people)

Hi there! Nice to meet you; welcome to the board!

Version 5 (V5) starts at the end of the month, so you picked a good time to sign up if you want to participate.

Hope you enjoy the board, and I'll enjoy roleplaying with you!

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic