Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,372 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello all! As with a lot of people, I am here because of tvtropes (wonderful site by the way). I am planning on participating in v5, and already have a character in the works (I just hope she doesn't die really fast :-/ ). And I am very much looking forward to being in v5. So I will see you guys later. ;)
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings Nytie. I am not a moderator, but here are some resources for getting started here on SOTF:

New Handler's Guide

The Rules

V5 Rule Changes

If you have any questions, just go to one of the mods or the admins. Have a nice stay on SOTF!
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hiya LordB! I am not a mod, but here are some resources for getting started here on SOTF.

The Rules

The V5 Rule Changes

The New Handler's Guide to SOTF

You should probably also check out the chat and the mini. Hope you have a good time on SOTF!

(Also, nice Durandal Avatar :3)
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Namira
Jan 18 2015, 05:57 AM
M8 you wanna get shanked.
Yes I think he wants to get shanked.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there, Banana-friend. o__o I see I recruited you to join SOTF.

I figure that you have snooped around the site already, but you can find the chat here, and you should probably check out the Mini and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names).

Hope you enjoy yourself. O_O
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic