Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,510 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I think it is time to introduce myself.

The Name's Christian. 16 Years old. Living in Germany.
Thanks to the amazing TvTropes, I learned of the existence of this RP. Somehow funny, at first, I thought it would be a pretty sick thing. And that the members must be very... weird people. But then I decided to take a look. And I am honest, I was amazed. It was a real pleasure to read through the posts. Expecially MurderWeasel's Kimberly Nguyen (still can'T pronounce it...). After I read the endgame, I toyed with the thought of joining Sotf. As you can see, I decided to take a step here. Unfortunaly for me, though, is that the rules and so on are quite confusing. I'm hopefully going to understand everything soon. Till then, I'll check out SotfMini, since it is probably to late to join V5 and because I am new to such big RP.

Anyway, I hope I can fit in here.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings, Uncia!

Great thing you checked the guides and the lovely mini. In fact, you still can register a character for Version 5. Also, you may consider to check da Rulez and the recent changes. Maybe take a look into the FAQ. If you want to look into the older versions, you should check the wiki. Of course, you can first meet the other weird sickos handlers in our lovely chat.

If you have any questions, you can ask the Moderators or the Admins. You can spot them thanks to their fancy-colored names.

Enjoy your stay!
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings, Izalaru! I am Bikriki, the resident... Bikriki. And I'll do the introduction.

You still have plenty of time to decide, as the game starts in January. You really should try to get to know the other handlers in chat

I am not going to doubt your reading abilites, but I'll conviently list the resources you really should consider to use:

- Rules and the changes
- FAQ
- Wiki, not to be confused with Vicky, who is, while very informative, not really useful for archive binging

If you have questions, you can ask the Moderators or the Admins. Their cool-looking names give them away.
Enjoy your stay!
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, it is alive - people are scuttling here and there and generally just anticipating the start of Pregame. Anyway:

Welcome BC to SotF! You see all the good stuff linked here already - Mini, the new handler guide and what I always recommend the most, Chat (We're a nice bunch, come visit us)

Any questions though, again, are best directed at the people in purple, for they are the ones running this thing.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic