Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,501 Views)
Everett_Rowe
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello!

You can call me Everett- Eve or Evy's fine for short. I'm a fifteen year old girl from Australia, and I also came from TV Tropes. I've actually been reading a lot of the wiki and forum for a while, though mostly background and character profiles rather than actual story. I was actually quite apprehensive at joining for a while, but the layout of your forum convinced me. I would say I am a fairly experienced roleplayer- I've done about ten or so roleplays, though each were not very long lived, and I've done some writing on side as well. I like to focus on character development, especially on trying to work out the evolve-ment of motivation and behaviour as a plot goes on, because that stuff is absolute fun, especially psychological breakdowns >:D. When it comes to action and dialogue, my prose gets a bit choppy at times though, and I find I tend to over-dramatise a bit. I'm seeing if I can change that through necessity and circumstance- here. I'm also not too good with gun mechanics, I've found, so that's another thing I ought to wikipedia-binge someday.

I was just wondering, though: can I still submit a character or two? If so, how long will the pregame go for till the roleplaying begins?

Thank you!
Today I made a Black Forest cake out of five pounds of cherries and a live beaver, challenging the very definition of the word "cake." I was very pleased.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Everett_Rowe
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I'm assuming that means I can submit a character? :)
Today I made a Black Forest cake out of five pounds of cherries and a live beaver, challenging the very definition of the word "cake." I was very pleased.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Everett_Rowe
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Thank you for the advice! I've checked and double-checked my format and grammar/spelling/punctuation, so it should be fine. I'm not sure if I've elaborated enough though. My backstory's not very conflict-filled either, and she may be a bit advantaged.

Still :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic