Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,110 Views)
Astrix
Member Avatar
Oh how we laughed and laughed Except I wasn't laughing
[ * ]
Hello, I am Astrix. This site seems to be exactly what I'm looking for in an RPG. I read Battle Royale, searched for RPGs for it and found this excellent one. I look forward to Role-playing on this site.
Just waiting for the perfect chance to brutally murder all of you :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I'll be on the chat in around two hours, as I'm going on a roadtrip. But my favorite V4 characters were Kimberly Nguyen, Maxwell Lombadi,and Liam Brooks. By the way when does V5 start?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Well I definitely enjoyed John Rizzolo. I also enjoyed Lenny Priestly and Adam Reeves. I've never really read Bryan Calvert but I suppose I will. I barely read V1 except for Cillian's scenes (I enjoy reading the villains) and Cody Jensen's scenes. And how did V4 get pushed back a year?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Well it's a good thing that V5 isn't being delayed. the delaying of V4 seemed half-worth it. As the endgame for V3 was, for lack of a better word, epic. I may go so far as to say that V3 was even better than V4. I loved the sadism of J.R and the total insanity of Lenny. All of the finalists were great. And Bloodboy's kills were awesome. Although, V4 was pretty good also. I haven'y read any of V2. And only a little bit of V1. And now I can't wait for V5!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Quote:

Haha, hoo boy. Just a warning: Blood Boy was a product of his time, but the site's come a long ways since then. His style of character is actually rather frowned upon now (it's part of the whole realism thing), so he's not a model to look to in plotting characters.

Oh yeah, I know that. I just really enjoyed his style of murder. You know like Rebbecca Bradbury, is it bad that I laughed at that? But my favorite V3 death was Lyn Byrbank's, something about J.R's psychoticness really just drew me to his death. My favorite V2 death was Caitlin Evans, I laughed for like five minutes when I read what happened to her! She exploded after she fell on her knee :D . Then Danya's post-game evaluation only said one word, "what", I laughed for another five minutes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Quote:

Hiya newskis. So long as your admiration of characters like BB remains just admiration and doesn't become emulation, I think we'll get along just fine.

Oh yeah, Bloodboy seems totally unrealistic and probably couldn't even pull off such a strange character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
This may sound stupid but how do I change the part that say "canon fodder?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Astrix
Member Avatar
[ * ]
THANK YOU!
:D
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic