Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,891 Views)
Skinflies
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello! I'm Skinflies.
I've been roleplaying for a few years now, but there's always room for improvement, of course.
I hope I'm not too late for the party. If not, I will probably be posting a character application in a few days.
Also, English is my third language, so I might make some mistakes.
I hope I'll be able to have some fun here :D
Edited by Skinflies, May 7 2012, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skinflies
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
My first language is Faroese, and my second is Danish. English has never been much of a problem for me, but making mistakes always kinda annoys me. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skinflies
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hahah, thanks guys. The Faroes are generally not very well known... anywhere, really.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skinflies
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Well, this past year, I've been going to a boarding school in Denmark. But I'm going home to the Faroes in June. It's veeery peaceful. Beautiful nature everywhere. But also kind of boring, and with few possibilities for studying and getting jobs. If it was bigger and had more schools and stuff, I'd probably keep living there. But as it is, I'd rather move abroad in a few years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic