Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,003 Views)
penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello,

I figured I should introduce myself, since I finally decided to participate in something (Mafia!) after being a lurking reader since ~the top twenty-five of V3. I don't anticipate ever participating in the RPing part of the site; my creative writing skills are not to be inflicted on innocent bystanders. I have enjoyed reading the writing on the site though, and I look forward to following future characters and the continuing overarching storyline. And getting the full lowdown on the V3 breakout, as it seems that story continues to develop!

What else...I'm from a metropolitan area in the Midwest, USA, or perhaps I should say I live there, as I have yet to change counties. Age: late twenties; current endeavor: defend a dissertation before I hit the seven-years-in-grad school mark; gender: female. That's about it...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic