Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,976 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello. I wandered here from TV Tropes, like many people apparently, and found this all interesting and figured I'd try it out when V5 rolls around. I'm not that experienced a roleplayer, but I hope to learn and have read all the roleplaying guides in the forums and such, along with the rules, FAQs and am going to move on to reading old entries and such once I'm not sleep deprived.

So, yeah. Fun to be here.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hiya Maraoone.

I'm not entirely sure if we have a Q&A thread, but the mods are always open to answering questions. I'm not a mod, but I can also answer questions (I'm just more likely to be wrong. xD) So just PM questions to peeps if you're confused, most of the people here are helpful. And the mods have coloured names and stuff. As a start, best to check the New Handler's Guide for the basics.

And the first death of V4... well, it's in this thread but I wouldn't recommend following this example. It's one of the more stupid deaths of V4.

V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ello thar, NotAFlyingToy. Already said hi in the chat, but no harm doing so again. :3

Obviously, you've already found chat. But you should also have a look at SOTF Mini, where smaller games happen and help people practice, and the New Handler's Guide for, well, new handlers. Obviously. xD

Anyhow, welcomeeeeee.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, ULTRALOOOOORD. (That name is pretty much required to be shouted.) Alas, you just missed character registrations for V5, but stick around and maybe you can adopt a character. : )

In the meantime, check out chat, the Mini site and the New Handler's Guide as a starting point.

WELCOMEEE.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hiya new Rocky! Welcome to SotF!

You seem to have already found Mini, judging by your talk, so I recommend you also check out SotF Chat and the New Handler's Guide. Also, it shouldn't be too long before the next mini starts over on SotF Mini, so you shouldn't have too long to wait. : D

Also we have a decent amount of people who don't have English as a first language, so don't worry too much. : )

Welcome aboard. Yarrr.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic