Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,491 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Joe here. I joined a week or two ago and forgot to introduce myself.

Hey. I'm Joe. My current username seems annoying, so it'll probably change. I ended up here from TV tropes, though I was never a regular visitor there.

I read Battle Royale over a weekend. Haven't seen the movies, I'm sure they don't do it justice. And I'm too poor an white to read manga.

I currently have three characters who I have obsessively developed, and honestly cannot wait for pregame. Or for the rest of endgame for that matter. I check this site like every half hour when I'm home. Waiting six days for a single post is killing me slowly.

Also I use an iPod touch for the most part, so I apologize if autocorrect changes up my words. The screen just cracked too!

Everyone on this site that I've spoken with is fantastic. Shout out to Lauralena, KillerVole and Ruggahissy for being overall awesome. I'm really not a spazzing in real life, but reading this back makes me feel like a rambling idiot. Oh well. I have no not shits to give for I have donated them all to the children born without anuses.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Goto Top

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

THE WIKI HAS A BOOBOO SO ELLA PUT A BANDAID ON IT.

This Ella? Hahaha, you seem like quite the personality. What do you mean by "surprise v3 winner?"
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic