Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,201 Views)
Billiards
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello there, my name is Billiards as you can already tell, I don't actually play pool or anything like that in real life, it just sounded like a classy username, but not to the point of pretentious douchebaggery. I write comics and the like in my spare time, I have been in a few rps on other forums, and I figured that this would be a good way to practice my skills at creative writing.

I found this site through a TV Tropes binge, and it seemed right up my alley, it has everything, kids, murder, kids murdering kids, and a surprising lack of annoying twelve year olds spamming their Mary Sues.

Seriously, it is pretty amazing, congrats on that guys.

Now this is where most people would list there hobbies and interests in their introduction posts, but unfortunately, I don't have a life off the internet, partially because I am kind of a shut-in, but mostly because I'm an extremely boring individual.

In any case, I hope to see you guys around!

Here be V5 character concepts:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic