Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,385 Views)
Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I know I have been here for over a week now, but I guess I should make my introduction.

My name is Laurelena. Real name, age, and other personal information withheld until personal decision. I found out about this site from TVTropes. Battle Royale was a movie that really changed me as a film enthusiast due to its controversial nature and content and it became my favorite movie of all time for a while. I love looking information on television and film online (thank you Wikipedia), and when I was browsing other information about the book/film/manga, I found out about this game.

I had browsed information on the game since the final eight of V3, but I have now decided to get involved now that V4 is coming to a close and V5 is about to start.

I am interested in film, writing, journalism, criticism, and general pop culture. I'm considering a career in entertainment journalism as a reporter or critic. I am also into writing short fiction, and I feel this site is a good chance to work on writing character driven pieces.

I have read most of the material on the game mechanics. I hope I can get into a groove and assimilate into the proper game code of conduct when V5 starts.

V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic