Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,356 Views)
Jethro McCrazy
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Greetings everyone. As seems to be common, I found this site through TVTropes, and it struck my interest. Unfortunately, it struck my interest during the start of V4, and shortly after a mini had started, so I had no way to participate until now. Not that that stopped me from brainstorming.

I'm Jethro McCrazy, which is a handle that I think I made up in middle school. I'm 22, work an improvisational comedy theater as a lights and sound tech, and went to an arts high school for theater. I don't have a ton of experience RPing, but I enjoy it. I've been playing mafia for something like 5 years on HCRealms. I'm a comic book fan who is currently in withdrawal, having not been able to pick up my weekly stack for a number of months due to a shortness of funds.

I hope to be able to get the hang of SotF, and contribute in an interesting way. That's all for now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic