Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,316 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings ladies and gents!

Following the apparent trend, I found this site through TvTropes pretty shortly after devouring the first volume of Battle Royale. I was thinking of starting something akin to this with my mates, and when I found it it already existed, well, it was what I expect the Second Coming of Christ is supposed to feel like :D . I've been reading up on the happenings in V3, as well as the FAQs and handlers guide, so I'm very excited to try a mini or two. Hope to catch you all in V5!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, hey, I've decided to stop being dead after...a little over a year. Jegus. There was some personal stuff I had to take care of, but now I'm certifiably less insane, so there's that.

What'd I miss?

SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good to be back, Toben! I'll have to familiarize myself with whatever shenanigans happened at the end of V4. I feel this is a decent excuse to start marathon reading, heh.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh really? Well, in that case, where shall I deliver tribute m'lord?
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A handler whose name is a Jimmy Neutron reference and whose picture is a Homestuck reference?

You have already earned my favor.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic