Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,398 Views)
The State Of Maine
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Evening. I'm The State Of Maine.

Yeah. I am.

Well, that's not what my mother named me, but it'll do.

So. Nice to meet you all.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The State Of Maine
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Quote:

Hello, Maine. I am the Granite State, the State of New Hampshire. Your only neighbor in the country. What's up?

Cold. Though such is to be expected, all the way up here. Tell me, how are you, what has become of those hotels of yours?

Quote:

Nice to meet you, Maine (do you prefer "Maine" or "State" when it comes to abbreviations?), and welcome to SOTF! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staffer (we have colored names). Also, check out the chat and the Mini. We hope you enjoy it here!

Maine, Maine, heavens me, just call me Maine. State sounds so... unpersonal, all by itself. I will give those links a visit, thank you.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic