Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,467 Views)
Zecuma
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hullo. :3

I'm Will and i'm 16. I love to write and have a bit of experience with roleplaying. Looking forward to hopefully adopting Lucy Ashmore, since she shares my hobby of playing the flute.

Oh, and I'm a total grammar Nazi. :D

So yeah, hey guys! Nice to meet your community, and you.
Edited by Zecuma, Sep 9 2010, 05:58 PM.
V5 Characters
Alessandra Petrosino
Natasha Redfern

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zecuma
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Dom
Sep 9 2010, 01:15 PM
Zecuma
Sep 9 2010, 12:14 PM
Oh, and i'm a total grammar nazi. :D
I beg to differ. XD

Welcome to the site, anyway, Zecuma! No matter how much your username sounds like an obscure skin disease.
lmao

Thaaanks.

Just curious though, how on earth do you get on to your chat thing? I've tried clicking the link, entering my name. It just doesn't work.
V5 Characters
Alessandra Petrosino
Natasha Redfern

Offline Profile Goto Top

Zecuma
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Why yes, yes I have. :)

I followed the guide on "OFFICIAL SOTF CHATROOM" and when I go to join SotF I get:

You are banned from the channel #SotF

lol? O_o

I have absolutely no idea why I'm banned. XD It just said I got kicked last night, for saying a line of the "In Soviet Russia..." Meme. It wasn't even rude. It just wasn't a Chuck Norris joke like everybody else. :|
V5 Characters
Alessandra Petrosino
Natasha Redfern

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic