Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,920 Views)
Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ * ]
Enter Tech: DYNAMIC ENTRY XXVII! Lord_Shadow has arrived.

:ermm: Anyway, idiotic-over-the-topness aside, hello everyone! Obviously, I'm new to this place. As for roleplaying (and writing) I consider myself to be phasing out of beginning and moving on into intermediacy. (Though I'm probably a terrible writer. /Self Deprication)

The premise of this place GREATLY interests me, and I would very much enjoy roleplaying here. That said, I ask that you allow a VERY noobish question: is character registration still open?

Thanks to all, and I hope to have a fun roleplaying experience with everyone.

(Please don't hurt me. =P)
Proud Member of the Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Police Department... or a fugitive from justice evading them. Take your pick.

Fanning the flames of war since two topics ago. And loving every minute of it. *EVIL SMILE*

The Present
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Well that sucks. Oh well, there's always next time. (Or adoption, hmmm.)

Guess I'll just survey the minis or other roleplaying venues here then.

Anyway, thanks for the info.
Proud Member of the Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Police Department... or a fugitive from justice evading them. Take your pick.

Fanning the flames of war since two topics ago. And loving every minute of it. *EVIL SMILE*

The Present

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ * ]
*is punched and recognizes dominance... but secretly continues plot to overthrow forum hierarchy of leadership. Discreetly, of course... yesssssss.*

The Present

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ * ]
LE GASP! A person even newer than me. We must team up and combine our powers to FIGHT INJUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Or just not be total newbs. Whatever.

The Present

The Past

The Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic