Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,982 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh hi, I'm new. :3

TVTropes sent me here, and having gone on a relatively recent and extremely long binge of reading and watching Battle Royale, not to mention being very much starved for good roleplay, here I am.

I look forward to killing you all! :D
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well. I'm quite good at killing zombies, it can't be that different, can it?

*is chewing on a crossbow...for some reason*

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't have that kind of money! What do you think I am, a not entirely-broke teenager whose monetary priority isn't cancer sticks?! That would be crazy.

Besides, the crossbow isn't my weapon. It's just chewy. *noms*

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone! *waves*

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
OH LOOK PEOPLE THAT ARE NEWER THAN ME.

hello, welcome, thank you for letting me pretend I'm not totally still a newb for three seconds. :3

you'll like it here, assuming you like insane people. as you should!

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hi loser new kids <3

jk I love you all. welcome. :3 this place is basically a big party so uhhh party.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
so many new children~ hi new children! <3

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
ricky hush your face. >:c <3

aaaand everyone else be nice to my jhonny, me and him are actually two halves of the brain of the same person.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
all of these new children most of whom are probably older than me

hello c: please don't all disappear off the face of the earth when v5 starts okay

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic