Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,446 Views)
Danetrix
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Heyo, Danetrix here, the one and only on the net. Looking forward to having a rocking time here!

Like recent introductions, found this through TV Tropes.
Edited by Danetrix, May 27 2010, 10:03 AM.
"...and then, Johnny stood above his quarrey and screamed, "*This* is subtle!" and dropped the large book of tropes on him."
Ruggahissy: Oh thank god Dane is away. Now I can recover from being a shameful, shameful girl.
Dropbear: HALT POSTING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Version 4 Characters
B122 - Luke Templeton
G50 - Tiffany Veronica Chanders
Lucas Lupradio
Offline Profile Goto Top

Danetrix
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
"MK Kilmarnock"

Oh KV, you're so copy paste.

... That means we have to kill you now. And Danetrix too, because he knows too much.

Well, you're welcome to try. :D Just know that by killing me, my pop-culture referencing will become more powerful then you can possibly imagine.

Thanks for the warm greetings, everyone!
Edited by Danetrix, May 29 2010, 07:17 PM.
"...and then, Johnny stood above his quarrey and screamed, "*This* is subtle!" and dropped the large book of tropes on him."
Ruggahissy: Oh thank god Dane is away. Now I can recover from being a shameful, shameful girl.
Dropbear: HALT POSTING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Version 4 Characters
B122 - Luke Templeton
G50 - Tiffany Veronica Chanders
Lucas Lupradio
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic