Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,327 Views)
Chib
Member Avatar
Oh my god you guys The Riz killed Cara what do!?
[ *  *  * ]
Hello all, another newbie here to join the madness, stumbled across it via TvTropes somehow, and figured it sounded like fun. I'm far from new to roleplaying itself, but I havn't played on a forum for several years, so please excuse me if I'm a little rusty with it all.
Already posted an application, before I noticed this thread, so I apologise if that came off rude.
Aaanywho, I've high hopes for a lot of fun in V4, and most likely onwards. I look forwards to RPing with you all!
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy

The Past
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chib
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Pretty much everyone pronounces it differently anyways, so say it however you like. I regret to inform you, though, that I'm not an Aussie. Next best thing though, English.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink

The Past
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chib
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Yes, we're breeding... And soon my brood shall destroy you all in a mighty Zerg Rush. Kekekekeke.

The Past
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chib
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
You know what? I'm gonna stop being so antisocial and instead be slightly creepily welcoming.

Okay maybe not creepily. Just normally.

I say unto thee welcome. Everything KillerVole mentioned will be of great use, and as someone who joined just a few weeks shy of the V4 cap (jegus that's over a year ago but still) and thus sort of a newbie myself... as intimidating as some of this stuff can look to begin with, the people are remarkably welcoming and settling in as either a mostly-lurking type like myself, a social butterfly, or anywhere in between, is really quite easy.

I look forward to seeing more of you in V5, good sir!

The Past
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic