Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,528 Views)
WinterWolf
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello all,

*waves* I'm Mel, as some of you may know as MK Kilmarnock's girlfriend in real life. I finally took the time to come and join the fun (even if the fun has started). I joined cause he old me.. HE TOLD ME * points at MK* He said if I didn't join I would be tossed in to a volcano where I will be forced to live with the bird people! If I didn't learn there ways, he would come down and beat me with a condom! The horror! Oh god the horror *cries*

No no, All jokes aside. I was entrusted in the website when he told me about but worried, since I have a bad habit of doing mostly fantasy rps, or any rp where it consisted of magic, dragons, power, and gods and stuff. And gooey romance mush because I can a proud female!! *poses* Sooo... maybe something new will do me good. Other then that do some drawing ness as well.

I hope to learn as much as I can, have fun, and hope I dont get killed by other people if I make a mistake *whimpers* T^T
Offline Profile Goto Top

WinterWolf
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Thank you =3

*cowers at clueless* I sense a spy in the base.....

Slamexo, I'm not sure if I should be happy that there eight girls to make a party... or scared their are only eight girls in a website filled with a bunch of guys *cowers again*
Offline Profile Goto Top

WinterWolf
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Huuuuuh ... So if I suddenly become a man does that make me gay since I still want to get it on with MK? If that's the case, would mean the gays out number the guys

Yeah, if I get any more romantic; Greg, I'll be barfing rainbows and happiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

WinterWolf
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
AAAH! AAAAH! AAAH! AAAAH! *looks at the fridge* Someone stole the last peice of CAKE!!!!

And Thanks guys, you know how to make a girl feel loved ....... MK love dosnt count
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic