Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,545 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey all,

I stumbled across this website, after reading some Battle Royale related material online. I saw the mention of a SotF role-play forum, where people get to practically, play with and write their own Battle Royale type story, as a collective unit. Needless to say, the idea fascinated me, so I wanted to sign up.

Of course, I have never role-played before, but I'm very willing to learn how. Especially considering, I love the "Stuck on an island, forced to battle to the death with people you know" idea, that Battle Royale had. So yea, I'm new at this role-playing thing and need all the help I can get, with the whole back story, premise, world/setting, and yea pretty much everything. Heh. I hope I don't get scared away, too soon. :-/
Edited by Cake, Jan 30 2010, 10:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys! I'm new.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
antonm1107
Jun 21 2012, 09:22 AM
I'm not that good at describing things visually, so in my first role play, I focused more on the personality and growth of my character.
Hi anton!

I just wanted to say, that this is not too much of a bad thing. Visually describing things can be quite nice, but the real heart of writing/reading characters in this rp, at least for me, is definitely how handlers can portray their character's personality and growth through out the games. So yeah, not a bad thing at all. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
New folk recruiting new folk. Love it! Welcome firedog, turtletyrant and other recent new folk. ^__^
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Here is a photo of The Great Imehal on a casual day.

Also, welcome other new people. It's great to have you onboard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic