Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,378 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh hello.

I am KamiKaze, but you guys can just call me Kami.

Like many others, I came here from TV tropes, which has a fair amount of examples from here. I tend to lurk the site on a regular basis, but I also spend lots of time on Gaia. I sometimes use Livejournal, but, like TV tropes, I mostly lurk.

I am a fan of anime, occasionally making references to ones I like in normal conversation (don't worry though, I try to be the sane kind of fangirl). My favorites include FLCL, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Haruhi Suzumiya (still waiting for Endless Eight to end, though), Excel Saga, Death Note, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I'm particularly bad about my love of Higurashi, actually. Oh, I've also been getting into Axis Powers Hetalia, as well.

But, I also enjoy animation in general, as well. I happen to be a fan of Futurama, and used to watch it all the time, when it was on Adult Swim. Sadly, I don't watch much TV anymore, but I was a fan of a lot of Adult Swim's lineup when I did. Another show I happen to enjoy is Happy Tree Friends. Yeah, I know.

Another thing I happen to enjoy is tea. I drink some on a regular basis. My favorite is Earl Grey, with milk and sugar. I kind of want to be one of those people who know everything about tea, actually.

Oh dear. This is getting long-winded. I really like to talk once I stop lurking, don't I? So, I'll leave it here. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Mel, welcome to SOTF-

OHGODANOTHERGIRLTHANKGOODNESSITHASALWAYSBEENASAUSAGEPARTYALLMYSOTFLIFE.

*tackles*

... Anyways, welcome. Hope you enjoy, heh heh. <3
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Ironically I probably know more about Sonichu, but I'm fine with that xD

Yeah, he probably does, actually. Me, I just sit back and watch the insanity. Dom probably knows a TON more about it. XD

Anyways, welcome, Vinny! *tackle* <333
Edited by KamiKaze, Mar 31 2010, 05:59 PM.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya!

Don't worry... we won't shoot you that much. Right?

*loads gun*

... It's for duck hunting, I swear.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Many people will happily answer your questions about the site. We're not that bad, honest!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
PUPPY! <3

Yup, child murder is what we do here!

Check out the mini or chat if you want. The official chatroom's down right now, but the back-up is currently up and running.

Mini is also worth checking out. Unfortunately, the registrations for SOTF-TV have been closed, but there will be one open sometime in the future.

If you have any questions, talk to someone with a colored name! Those are mods. They don't bite. Regular SOTFers also don't bite either. We just write about people getting killed, is all. : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
'Ello Widey! Welcome welcome!

Don't worry about being a perv. Pretty much everyone here is a perv in some way or another. Trust me, one day you will be shipped in some way with someone/thing else.

Check out the newb guide written by KillerVole. It's a masterpiece that will teach you a lot of things. And come play with us in chat as well! We don't bite. Much. : D

Oh and there's the Mini too!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Castiel

Yeah... I feel a bit awkward posting here, but that doesn't really matter. My username can be hard to properly understand sometimes, so call me whatever you want to, not like I really mind. Since my situation regarding online is kind of annoying, I may take a little time to decide if I want to take part in V5.

Quote:

Castiel

Quote:

Castiel

Quote:

Castiel

Quote:

Castiel

Is that the cries of a million happy SPN fangirls I hear? : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Mina! Welcome, welcome!

Have you checked out the Mini? There's no submissions for any Minis open as of right now, but Program v2 just started if you want to read! In addition, TV v1 is now in Epilogue stage.

Also read the new handler's guide if you haven't already. If you need any help with things, just ask! We don't bite. Much.

Also, yay for KFC! It's been a while since I've had some. ^_^;
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can guess what happened!

You found the bit about Jeremy Franco. I can see the correlation. : D *killed*

Anyways, welcome! *gives Zevon a welcome package of sweets*
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello Jeb!

SOTF-TV regs are open on the Mini site if you want in. It's basically a smaller, AU version of SOTF, in which it's more reality TV themed! Also check out chat, the wiki, and the roleplaying guides if you haven't already.

If you need any help, feel free to ask!
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic