Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (7,889 Views)
TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello everyone, I am TheVengefulKoala.

You may call me Venge, VengefulK, VK, or "That Psychotic Koala with the AK-47." My given handle came from a conversation I had with a PETA-freak (I mean no offense if you are a member of PETA. I'm simply referring to those members who think that animals have more intrinsic value than humans), in which I joked about the "Animal Revolution", and how "Koala bears will storm Melbourne and Sydney in a massive maelstrom of vengance."

On a related note, I have a somewhat over-active imagination, which may be related to my addiction to Dr. Pepper....Mmm....Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, I've been playing RPGs since I was about eight, when my dad allowed his old copy of Dungeons and Dragons (the one from TSR) to sink it's claws in me. Because there are very few people in my corner of the backwoods who are...shall we say "sophisticated" enough to play table-top RPGs, combined with the fact that I very rarely see these people, I recently turned to play-by-post. I've played in numerous RPGs (especially here on Invisionfree), and I've run several of my own (also on Invisionfree).

I was directed here by the wonder that is TvTropes.org (say what you want about it. It won't change the fact that I beat you fifteen minutes ago [kudos if you actually get that. It's not hard.].). This particular style of RPG is somewhat new to me (no stats, no dice rolls, etc), but I'm a very quick learner.

I'm looking forward to role-playing with you all in V4. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go create a character that hopefully won't bite the dust for a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Actually, I'm not Australian. I do, however, have several friends from Australia.

Yeah....

Probably should've mentioned that before you guys broke out the welcoming supplies.

*Flags are promptly rammed down VK's throat. This is SotF, after all.*
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Welcome aboard, Frayed. It is refreshing to see that my stint as the designated "FNG" was short.

Also, EZ-$, I think that your Candlejack avatar is made of win.

Oh, bollocks. Hopefully he won't noti
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Frayed
Jun 2 2009, 09:25 PM
TheVengefulKoala
Jun 2 2009, 06:43 PM
Welcome aboard, Frayed. It is refreshing to see that my stint as the designated "FNG" was short.

Also, EZ-$, I think that your Candlejack avatar is made of win.

Oh, bollocks. Hopefully he won't noti

"FNG" Ill take a creeping suspicion that this means something to the effect of "funny name guy" in which I would like to point out that my name is not at all particularly "funny" so much as it is somewhat unorthodox in the average sense of what one may decide to call themselves on an online forum though in truth such a title is born only to pick at ones insecurities to which I may only respond "pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." - sun tzu Though in all honesty I give the benefit of the doubt in which it means something more......jovial? (May I also point out that in using such a quote from sun tzu it completely undermines the point of the entire statement itself which is to pretend inferiority which I am most certainly inapt at doing due to my overly pride enriched nature.)

No, actually. It is a military acronym, which I beleive originated in Vietnam. It stands for "Fucking New Guy", and refers to those new recruits to whom the veterans wouldn't talk to for about a week, for fear of getting attached to someone that was going to die 2 seconds off of the transport.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Welcome everyone.

Jack: I'm in a situation much like yours involving my hometown. Tell me, do you wish to salt the earth there and reduce everything in sight to dust and ash?

Also, anyone who likes Hellsing is fine by me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheVengefulKoala
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Umm...I suppose I better post here (again?), seeing that I'm new once more.

I'm TheVengefulKoala. You can call my VengefulK or FNG. Many do. I'm evidently the resident mad scientist/ evil genius or some tripe like that.

Yeeeeeah.

You Canucks suck!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic