Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,029 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Clueless
Jan 5 2009, 04:14 AM
I've heard bajillion used before.

They must all be real numbers, surely? I mean, there are an infinite number of well...numbers. So every possible word you could think of must be the name of a number...right?

Anyhow, hello!

I'm HearMeRoar (Or "HMR" for the terminally lazy) and I've got two characters going through the review process as we speak. *Fingers crossed*

d0ddi0slave
Mar 19 2009, 04:44 PM
Clueless
Mar 19 2009, 11:08 AM
A Tv tropes link? You be treading unsteady ground there, if certain members are to be believed :P

But anyway, heylo, I've seen you lurking about the place, and I have this to say: Your avatar = Win.

That is all.

That would be me. And I saw nothing.

Nothing....yet.

But indeed, TVTropes links are...unsteady ground.

Eek! I'm stil navigating the unsteady and huge waters of the forums. Now I've got the hang of the forum rules but I suspect that I'm ignorant of the whole TV Tropes thing (I know what it is but don't get the connection). Would anyone care to PM me and tell me why it seems to have a dodgy reputation please? (For fear that posting the answer here would make things worse, but still, it sounds like I need to know this).

Anyway, it's nice to be here. I've been RPing actively for roughly five or six years. I also RP on a forum called Geekfangirl (catering to anime RPs mostly). I'm trying to convince some of them to join up here too, so here's hoping they do.

I'm british, 24, in uni doing film and I like milk, jazz and doing things I'm not supposed to be doing.

Pertinent facts unloaded: mission accomplished.

:lol: So...Hello.

HMR
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic