Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,551 Views)
Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was going to comment on how bad of an into thread this was. But then I saw a couple actual intros, rendering my pontification moot. Also, Death disapproves with not typing in caps lock. Of course, he's prolly got an all-caps font, seeing as he has caps that are caps among caps in the sense that they are bigger caps than the other caps. Also also, "caps" no longer looks like a word.

On a more serious note, how exactly does one go about reading through v1 and v2? I mean, there's a bajillion threads in a bazillion areas, each with a zillion people doing a grillion different things, and there's not much way to tell the order except by looking for post dates.

(A final, less serious note [again]: "bajillion" is evidentally not a word. Neither is grillion. But zillion and bazillion are A-OK.)
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darnit, Scipher, I was just putting the finishing touches on my new character who divides his time between being an Olympic wrestler, an Olympic weightlifter, an Olympic fencer, an Olympic shooter, robbing from congressmen and giving the money to the poor, and eating babies.

Now I have to start all over again.

Also, welcome from another troper, who actually feels dirty using tropes or calling themselves a troper. Although it's fun sometimes to kinda sneak in some phrases that have evident meaning and kind of giggle inside because you just used jargon that's not jargon. Yeah.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome aboard, Stark! It’ll be a pleasure meeting (and killing) your characters. Also, you’re totally welcome (and encouraged!) to visit the chat.

Now what was that rule we decided on, first member to greet a newbie gets access to the Endgame forum and free waffles?
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So the waffles are still on?
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, be sure to ask Mimi about cashews.
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
banthesun
Jun 8 2010, 08:06 PM
Posted Image
I ca't be the only person who read that as werevulva...
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SotF, where if nobody's talking about vaginas, nobody's talking at all.
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That has to be the best way of finding this site ever.

Welcome aboard, and please submit your age, gender, location, psychiactric problems, totem animal, THAC0, flavor of soul, and a list of 6 different ways to kill an attempted rapist at the age of 13 (assuming both parents are dead).
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic