Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,328 Views)
SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry guys for bringing this... THING to the forum... Very sorry I'll try getting rid of it as fast I can.

Shoo you abomination for a Canadian, shoo!
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
DO NOT be nice to Galf at all cost, please I beg you your just going to make things worst. You have to be cruel and merciless with him
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Says the guy who's single :rolleyes:

he will not, he's going to roll over and die by detonation if I'm right

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
A friend of those people I don't talk too that much is a friend of mine

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
I CLAIM THAT POSITION DANO GET LOST! ELLA MINE!

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Then do you have a position HIGHER then best friend that I may have?

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Sara, I'm Sky

I'm either a guy or a lesbian depending on who you are and how you think :huh:

Anyway welcome, join the chat, get your character idea ready and have fun!

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
<Gamertag>
Jan 14 2009, 07:13 PM
WOOT

Just giving you a warning that we talk about talking back and worth in this thread. It is simply design to say your new and people will respond. Then you head to the chat to talk :)

Also that was really unnecessary reply, think of something more clever next time m'kay? and welcome :P

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Can I also have the miracle five Wash?

And welcome! Wash makes me think of Wavy... Hihi

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Pickle Jello
Mar 9 2009, 07:15 PM
Hi. My name's Jake. I am 16 years old. I have insane red hair. I am from some small school in Pennsylvania for people with mental disabilities. I looked at this site for a while, it looks fun.
Oh yeah, and I came from TVTropes. That's going to make me REAL popular...

TV Tropes? Sorry but it seems I'm going to have to kill you...

j/k

well sorta... You know this IS SOTF and all...

But anyway V4 is starting my friend and you might want to get working on your characters before the slots are up! Your lucky to join when it started unlike myself!

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome Ram and Gambit to SotF, the game with no happy ending :D

Have a nice stay.

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Well... Around two years since I've been here I think? I'm not sure. Either way it's been a LONG time since I've been here. Life has change me quite a bit I think and hopefully for the better. I plan to stick around this time so hopefully you guys will have me again.

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the community Ohm! I already spoke with you on chat and you seem to be a pretty decent individual :)

SotF was almost my first major role play on the internet. It has a good community and the work done here is top notch. Enjoy your stay alright!

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic