Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,061 Views)
Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No spam, please. You guys have made your introductions - that's good enough.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WinterWolf
Mar 30 2010, 12:18 PM
AAAH! AAAAH! AAAH! AAAAH! *looks at the fridge* Someone stole the last peice of CAKE!!!!

And Thanks guys, you know how to make a girl feel loved ....... MK love dosnt count
Ouch, Ricky. Burn.

Welcome to SOTF, Mel. I'm Aaron. I'm (not so) large and in charge. Love it, love me, love everybody.

PS: James stop passin da unicorns dey don't match ur sweater
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gambit508
Mar 31 2010, 09:23 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find some bad fanfic you can represent. (by the way I also belive Dark Yagami is taken, though I would need to check on that and Twila.)
TWILA'S MINE, BITCH!
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AeroBroke
Oct 14 2010, 09:05 AM
I was in the chat for the past couple of days, where I was hit on, became a member of a harem, witnessed torture, and was mistaken for somebody else. The fun seems like it nearly never ends ^_^.
And he hasn't even met me yet? Come on, guys. Foreplay isn't supposed to break somebody.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't help but wonder whether or not your screen name is a reference to Final Fantasy X, Fayth? Just curious.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Crash
Member Avatar
Power Bottom
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On another note, I feel obligated to mention that our moderation team is saturated with 10+ members, and we don't require any new mods. It's fine to greet other newbies in this thread, but please leave the linking of site resources and giving directions to the moderating staff.

Thanks!
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic