Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,331 Views)
lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Hi, folks. I'm Joseph (or Jo). I went by the name of Aphrodite./Persephone. the last time I was here. My nickname was Aphro.

Anyhoo. I'm back. I was perusing through old threads and got really emotional and wanted to be writing again. Needless to say, the memories got to me, and I want to get back into the SOTF game. I'm bigger (by that I mean taller), badder (a total bitch), and prettier than I have ever been. If I can't get into V4, then I'll be a cheerleader.

For those that have no idea who I am, I shall give you the very short course of Jo 101. I'm twenty years old, and I live in Columbus, Mississippi. I'm a sophomore theatre major at Mississippi University for Women, which has been admitting men since 1982. I like the color yellow way too much. I love tie-dye, the Final Fantasy series, tarot, and music. My favorite bands/singers are Blink 182, Florence + the Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, La Roux, Lady Gaga, Ingrid Michaelson, and So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD/Girl's Generation). I'm 90% homo. The other 10% sometimes finds a girl really attractive. Battle Royale is my favorite book, followed by the Harry Potter series.

That just about sums it up. If you want to know something... just ask, dammit.
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:
 
12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic