Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (8,023 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, it is alive - people are scuttling here and there and generally just anticipating the start of Pregame. Anyway:

Welcome BC to SotF! You see all the good stuff linked here already - Mini, the new handler guide and what I always recommend the most, Chat (We're a nice bunch, come visit us)

Any questions though, again, are best directed at the people in purple, for they are the ones running this thing.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, BC! Welcome to SOTF. We're quite alive--your account just got stuck in the queue for a little longer because I ran the requisite checks, thought I approved it, and then three days later found that I hadn't. It can be a bit in general, though, due to the manual nature of the process--there should have been an explanation somewhere around the terms and conditions page, but if it's not up I'll work on getting it restored. You've just so happened to join in the between-game lull, so there aren't any RPed threads going on at the moment.

Anyways, you may want to take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Personally I'm undead.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like you already. For a certain definition of like.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Online Profile Goto Top

BCTheEntity
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Well, well. And here I was, thinking SotF had somehow stopped existing. Glad to know the community is friendly, at any rate.
I am new to the board.
Losers Dead At My Hands: 0
Tombs Raided: 0
Guns Achieved: N/A
Aliens Shot Down: 0
Want to be friends with my V6 characters? Talk about that here: s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7534815/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Remember, correlation =/= validation! And what I meant to say by that is it takes a few days for anyone. Trust me, we plenty active, just check the Chat. At any rate, welcome. Expect me to PM you in like two days about character relationships and stuff.
Edited by Cicada Days, Apr 16 2015, 08:06 AM.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
YOOHOOOO!!

I've been lurking for two months* now, made an account two hours ago, considering making a character since two months* ago. Greeting is nao/now**

*inaccurate estimate
**select firemode
Edited by shotgunkid, May 9 2015, 01:45 AM.
2015: V6 Incident
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, shotgun. Welcome to SOTF. We talked in chat, so I won't link you that, but you should also take a look at the Mini and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names).
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, this thread has grown too big over time, and as such is being locked and replaced. New members, go here to introduce yourselves from now on!

If you're curious about this, after about 1000 posts threads cause extra strain on the board and become prone to glitches, so we tend to lock and replace them at around that point.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic