Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,703 Views)
Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Hey guys! I'm back.
V5 concepts:
Randall Cimora: aspiring music producer, easygoing, space cadet, new kid
     Currently blowing his Christmas money in Life is like a broken record
Leah Chapel: classic teenage rebel, sneaky, pessimistic, the un-favorite
     Re-upping in LSMFT
Milo Richter: consummate professional, intellectual, debater, self-conscious
     Convincing someone of what they already believe in Variables...

Lovely pics

In other news...
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome back! Good to see you again. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi. I like your avatar. Come bother us on Irc, or not, I just like Space Jam.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder
Offline Profile Goto Top

ramaster00
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
You Know, I've been tumbling and diving around the IRC chat for some time, and I think its about time I finally got to introducing myself.

My name is Jonah, I was on a tvtrope tablerone spree and I stumbled upon the SOTF page. I read the description, and I thought:"hey, this sounds like some really cool stuff". I signed up and hoped to jump straight into the teenager shanking but then I came at a time when all the games were already underway. but people say that V5 is coming to a close soon so hopefully I'll get my chance to prove myself.

See you on the battlefield
Jonah
"Caged Heart, Troubled Mind"
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to SOTF! I know I've seen you in chat, and I imagine you've found the Mini already, but give it a look if you haven't. Also, check out the New Handler's Guide. We hope you enjoy it here!
V7:
Library Vee
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi. As you can see, I am Yugikun.

I found out about SOTF when I was on a TV Tropes browsing spree around a year ago. I looked at the site and wiki a bit, said "Neat", and moved on to other things because I couldn't RP and I was an active member of around 5 forums at once.

Around a couple of days ago, I re-found this site via a person telling me about it; and, now that I can RP a bit, I decided to join up and preoccupy myself with stuff like Mafia or the other forum games here while I wait for V7 to come around!
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Yugikun, and welcome to SOTF! You're actually still in time for V6; pregame hasn't started yet.

While you're getting acquainted with everything, you should check out the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here.
V7:
Library Vee
Offline Profile Goto Top

Decrow
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello everyone! I'm a bit new around these parts, I joined just a few hours ago. Anyway, I hope to have a good time here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Decrow! We talked in chat, but here's a more official welcome to SOTF!

You should check out the Mini and the New Handler's Guide if you haven't already. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you enjoy it here. :)
V7:
Library Vee
Offline Profile Goto Top

HeartlessMonkey
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Greetings! I learned of this site from TvTropes. I hope to be able to role play (eventually)! In the meantime I guess I'd be content hanging out and looking the archives of previous SOTFs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OOooooooohhhh

Welcome welcome, Heartless Monkey! I'm Ruggahissy, one of da mods. You can tell because of the purple name. I welcome you heartily to our site and encourage you to PM me or any other purple names with questions concerns and queries. As in the post above you check out all the links MurderWeasel posted and feel free to stop by the SOTF IRC chat linked on the front page sandwiched between Artist's Alley and Mafia to say hi to everyone.
things
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, HeartlessMonkey. Welcome to SOTF! Reading through the archives is a really great way to get acquainted with the site and the style of writing; I recommend starting with V4 and V5 to get a feel for the modern style of the game.

You should take a look at the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you have fun here.

EDIT: Dangit! How am I ninjaed within ten minutes of a newcomer turning up? D:
V7:
Library Vee
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You're getting too old, brother. Too slow. It's time to take ye to the grinder.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Irradiated Taco
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hello, another newbie here. I heard about this site from my friend Turtle Tyrant who liked to talk about this site a lot. I heard that V5 was closing down, and since I've spent the past few months with serious writer's block in relation to my novel, I thought, "Well, why not?" So here I am.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Taco, and welcome to SOTF! Check out the Mini, the chat, and the New Handler's Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staffer (we have purple names). We hope you have fun here! It's a great way to keep yourself writing.
V7:
Library Vee
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic