Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Introduction Thread; Introduce Yourself Here!
Topic Started: Jan 4 2009, 06:50 PM (9,304 Views)
Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm Cyco, the love machine ladies love to love!

I did stuff.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

landlocked
Member Avatar
Supreme Ruler Of All Video Land
[ *  *  * ]
Well, since I'm too shy to post in any of the recent newbies' intro threads, I'll just do a post here to relieve the guilt.

HAY GUISE. I'm Landlocked, or Land, or LL, or you know, whatever abbreviation you want to use. I'm not picky. People have described me as 'totally bitchin'. Although sometimes I'll pretend I'm not, I am also a newbie that found this forum via TVTropes, and I like to annoy people by talking in Tropes and being way too over-eager about v4.

Anyway, it's really cool to see so many new people taking an interest in this game, too, and I'm looking forward to RPing with all of y'alls ^_^

"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann
Offline Profile Goto Top

AnimeDutchess
Member Avatar
I'm So Bloody Italian!
[ *  * ]
o.o; Oops...sorry for adding a new thread, then. Penalty point for the newbie! XP;

Anyway, I'm AnimeDutchess, I found this place through TvTropes.org, and I would love to be a part of V4 when it starts up. I'm decent at RolePlay, and I'm...a nice person. I dunno. What else do you say on these things?
V4:
Sable Ruthers - "If everyone wants to hurt me, I might as well let them."
Asher Kerrington - "A...patriarchal society? ...NICE."
Sora Najikano - "You know, Onee-chan loved plum blossoms. Maybe that's why I do, too..."
Ileane Heldin - "What's she mean by that? I'm just me, you know. Can't be much else."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yossarian
Member Avatar
evolved into EPIC Yossarian
[ *  *  * ]
AnimeDutchess
Jan 6 2009, 06:52 AM
o.o; Oops...sorry for adding a new thread, then. Penalty point for the newbie! XP;

Anyway, I'm AnimeDutchess, I found this place through TvTropes.org, and I would love to be a part of V4 when it starts up. I'm decent at RolePlay, and I'm...a nice person. I dunno. What else do you say on these things?

What else? Nothing except posting some characters concepts for V4 in specific threads.

Welcome on the board! Have fun & Join the chat!
Posted ImagePosted Image

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm Super Llama, and I will be your supreme overlord someday, so you better earn your brownie points with me while you can. :P
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey guys, I'm Galfuris......

Nice to meet you all except SRJJB. I know him and he is an Epic Failure. xD

Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry guys for bringing this... THING to the forum... Very sorry I'll try getting rid of it as fast I can.

Shoo you abomination for a Canadian, shoo!
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings further newbish ones!

Check out the first page of this thread for some useful links for SoTF.

... Wait, Llama has Imperial ambitions? I must accelerate directive G!
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
DO NOT be nice to Galf at all cost, please I beg you your just going to make things worst. You have to be cruel and merciless with him
While I am not taking the pledge myself, I suggest that everyone should give this a read.

V5 Kids
Posted Image Joey Grey - Healthy - Armed: Shaolin Hook Swords x2 - Freaking out in Fanciful Surroundings
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Not true. SRJJB is just jealous that im better looking than he is. Anyway, thank you for greeting me and I WILL be active.!
Goto Top

SRJJJB
Member Avatar
The original Skyler
[ *  *  * ]
Says the guy who's single :rolleyes:

he will not, he's going to roll over and die by detonation if I'm right

V5 Kids
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkling Perhaps
Member Avatar
REMOTE TERMINAL ACCESS ONLY
[ *  * ]
Hello. My name is Dark. You killed my father. Prep-

... That doesn't seem right.

Anyway, greetings all newlings. Hope you're all super fantastically super excited about this board. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Just fine... (*lightning crackles in the background*)

...Oh no! I put super twice!
Hungry?
Posted Image
I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Mongoose
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
lol, proved my super newbie ways and posted in the wrong thread. Dear good!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ella
Member Avatar
Surprise V3 Winner
[ *  * ]
Hi my name is Ella and I suck at introducing myself ; ;
I'll hopefully be participating for v4 and I can't wait to get to know everyone here.

Are you happy now james ; ;
hi i am a little bee

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ella
Jan 7 2009, 04:38 PM
Hi my name is Ella and I suck at introducing myself ; ;
I'll hopefully be participating for v4 and I can't wait to get to know everyone here.

Are you happy now james ; ;

SIMPLY GIDDY. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic