Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF BLOOD DRIVE
Topic Started: Nov 14 2014, 04:53 PM (876 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Human Anatomy Class did a blood test lab recently, and most of the class was O+. The least common was AB-, which I believe was a total of one. I believe the second highest was A+, and the second rarest was AB+. I got B+ and was part of the 4-6 B blood types overall. I looked up, and it seems like we were a very statistically accurate class.

More here: http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will be donating blood in a bit.

Not for the next few days, still a bit faint from the blood all deciding to exit through my nose.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You have to be missing like half a pint by now.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Dr. Freud
Member Avatar
"Now everybody do the propaganda, and sing along to the age of paranoia."
[ * ]
I haven't donated blood due to hating having needles in me for longer than it takes to get a piercing. If I ever decide to get a tattoo, however, I will donate blood first. :)
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud

ramaster00
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Interestingly enough, I actually organized a blood drive myself last December for a school project, though I'm still too young to donate myself. I plan to do it again next February (if I could only hoist by butt out of this chair).
"Caged Heart, Troubled Mind"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply