Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Concept Flash Prompts; #I regret nothing#yolo#srs
Topic Started: Nov 12 2014, 02:10 PM (2,734 Views)
The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Like we discussed, since I'm a little stumped on one but have the other figured out I'd like to swap out my original prompt for one for this dude, with the proviso I'll come back to the first prompt after I've finished this new one.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Dec 7 2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks Ciel! Mind hitting me up once more?

Isaac Brea: Full of himself track star. Tends to be a jokester and class clown, but often pisses people off. Likes playing guitar, partying and carves wood. Has a more mellow twin brother and an aloof big sister, along with a frosty parent relationship. Kind of self-centered and prone to pranks and screwing with people, doesn't really take stuff seriously. Not very nice.
I edited mine, btw.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry guys. This is what I get for thinking I did these a week back.

CondorTalon

Nancy Kyle
GET OFF MY WAPANESE TURF CONDOR. *HSSSS* - Today I want you to write Nancy writing a blog post about how awesome her day was. Please include elements of Nancy not quite 'getting it'. This can be her rubbing someone she thinks she is cool with the wrong way, it could be a freudian slip, it could be anything! Just have her talk about her best day ever even though it may not be the best day for the average person.

Dark Lord Bunbury

Ulysses Fury
Your prompt won't be focused on schizophrenia. Your prompt will be about that one time at a party where Ulysses has to awkwardly talk to a cute girl. The subjects of this awkward conversation are up to you but A ) he's trying to impress her and B ) the subject of his sister being a dominatrix has to come up. Whether he is stoned during this awkward conversation is also up to you. Basically I want him to squirm.

Laurels

Alba Reyes
Alba is practicing her swing outside her house one day when she finds finds a few baby eggs. The nest appears to have fallen out of a small tree. Bad news; there is no sign of the mother bird. Good news; the baby eggs are in good condition so Alba is in luck there. What do?

Un-Persona

Mitzi Schuhmacher
Since you wrote one of the best TV2 pregame threads with boogie, you should totally write about Mitzi trying to teach herself how to roller skate. You should also include elements of her having a hard time learning and being absolutely stubborn, and whether or not her stubbornness helps her succeed in the end or not.

The Burned Handler

"Brian Calvert"
Christ you left no stone unturned here! Please tell me a time where Brian's gigantism helps him and hinders him during a serious situation. Show me how he reacts. Also, if you can throw in elements of Black Metal in there too that would be greeeeaaaat.

Espi

Isaac Brea
Your Young Adult novel is called Isaac and The Best Mischief Night Ever. (That's the prompt.)
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This looks all kinds of fun.

Without giving too much away (that may or may not just not be finalised yet):

Vanessa: Likes guitar, softball, and can't stand criticism. Lives for the day, not the long term plan.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alvano Prompt

So, for my third prompt, here is my third character..
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Oh hey this looks like fun. Is there anyway I can get one for Leo?

Quote:

Leo Lynch is a tall and lanky kid of Irish decent who also suffers from a high functioning form of Autism. This is something he tends to try to keep to himself, and as such most people at the school don't know this since he's high functioning enough to seem like he isn't autistic, however he still comes off as rather weird to most of the people around him due to his many quarks. He tends to stick to himself and tries to avoid drawing attention to himself in fear of being bullied by the other students, or just being rejected in general. However if you can get him to come out of his shell and start talking it'll be hard to get him to shut up. His main interest tend to be video games, mainly RPGs with some shooters mixed in though he's willing to expand his gaming horizon quite a bit.

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Miss Alba Reyes has a story!

Alba Reyes in "Nesting Ground"
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
This sounds like fun! I'd like one for Dante, bio here.
Edited by Fenris, Jan 25 2015, 02:41 AM.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
This seems like a neat writing exercise! Could you possibly whip one up for Miss Sommerfeld here?

Quote:

Bridgette Sommerfeld- The youngest of four children in a Jewish family, Bridgette grew up listening to her whiny siblings bemoan high school and whatever problems she was sure she'd encounter in the future. This resulted in both nervousness for her future and a determination for hard work. You could call Bridgette an overachiever; student council, straight-As, orchestra (cello), some sort of part-time job, etc. She also has a fondness for costume design and ballet, and is the Team Dad of the ballet death squad. While fairly quiet and passive, she is a loyal friend and fairly popular as well. Generally practical, down-to-earth and a realist.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Isaac grinned like a hyena.

This was gonna be awesome.

They shouldn’t have trusted him to do this. What were they thinking? Letting him control the music for the musical gave him so many opportunities. He’d sat on ideas all day and night since he’d gotten the job, just wondering what he could do with that kind of power.

It’d been a bitch to get, though. He’d had to suck up to the stage director for a week before she let him help out, and he’d had to be completely quiet the whole time they did rehearsals. No jokes, no screwing around, just pressing buttons and shit.

Boring. But it’d’ be worth it soon. Now as Isaac sat in the control booth at the top of the theater, there was only one thing to do. He cracked his knuckles, grinned in anticipation, and plugged in his mp3 to the sound system.

The song started.

“Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down…”

There was gonna be hell to pay. Rickrolling the audience during “Beauty and the Beast”? Isaac was going to be in some serious trouble.

Still. Worth it.

---

I'd like one for Vanessa Hart now!

Vanessa: Tomboyish girl with parent issues. Loves softball, takes part in First Robotics, writes in a diary, and likes to go camping and partake in political activism. She's a lesbian and very liberal, which causes issues with her very conservative and religious parents. She's outgoing, headstrong and dislikes weaboos and nerds, but is usually pretty friendly. Very stubborn.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
This is probably, like, dead, but if it's still going, I'd like to request something for Candice.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply