Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Paradise; This one's for all the marbles.
Topic Started: Nov 4 2014, 12:14 AM (5,454 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Zubin Wadia continued from Pay the Piper))

Here he was. It was the end of the game. Just three more bodies to add to the tally, and he was home free. He could go home, talk to Mom and Dad, get therapy, and live some of the life he deserved. All he had to do was

“Oof.” Zubin face-planted as he tripped upon something. He looked back at what it was that had made him fall.

“Oh. Hey, Ami.” Ami was still there, killed by someone who didn’t matter anymore. Zubin pulled himself up into a sitting position. “Fancy meeting you here.” Zubin looked down, attempting to ignore the fact that he was talking to a fucking corpse. “You know, you really should have taken me up on my offer. I mean, it’s obvious I was lying about getting into a fuckfest. Now, only I get to go home. Regrettable, really.”

BANG

Zubin looked over to the sound of the shot. He’d been focusing so much on Ami that he didn’t see the guy right there, just about a hundred yards away. He might not have been able to se much, but the hat was recognizable. He was staring at Hansel Williams. Zubin just smiled and started walking, finger itching to pull the trigger.

Nothing else left for me to do.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BANG

Zubin moved to his right as his temple started to fiercely sting. As he hit the ground, he brought his hand up to the left side of his head, and felt a wet line above his ear.

He shot me. The fucker shot me! Hansel was ready to go and kill him.

Just like all the others. It was starting to come to Zubin. Hansel was the biggest killer. He'd beaten Dodd in that area, even though Dodd had a reason. Hansel had … none. He'd simply killed and killed just for the hell of it with no attempt at finding a better way.

Zubin had tried. Of course, now he was stuck here with Hansel, the guy who had killed most everyone who would or could have helped them get out of there.

No way. No way was Hansel living with all that blood on his hands. It was his fault they were stuck here.

Zubin got up and pointed his gun towards Hansel.

"So, how's it feel, cowboy? We might have been able to go home together, but you had to go fuck it up by killing everyone."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hansel just said nothing and fired. Of course he would do that. So much easier than showing remorse. Zubin just dove for cover, or at least out of the way as he looked for Hansel as he was hiding.

"I noticed that you're a little hurt. Come out here. Maybe I can dull the pain." Zubin kept his gun at the ready.

Well, for certain definitions …

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shit, Hansel was getting away, and wait, where the hell did the smoke come from? And why was it purple?

No matter. Either way, Hansel wasn't going to get away from him. He had to take out Hansel. He had to take out Hansel.

Zubin moved towards the gazebo carefully, keeping an eye on anything beyond it, as well as the smoke to his left as the smell made him frown. God damn, it smelled wrong. And what was happening on the other side of that cloud?

"I can't go back! I CAN'T GO BACK!"

For a second, Zubin's head snapped towards the smoke. He didn't know that voice. It was a guy, so that ruled out Mara, and if he was talking about not going back, the only other person who risked that now was Joey Grey - okay, maybe Hansel was crazy and thought that they'd keep him in if he didn't keep killing.

Either way, what was Hansel doing? He had to have some sort of game plan, as well as more weapons.

Gotta get to him. If Hansel was lulling now, taking him out would be easier.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A gunshot cracked from where Hansel probably was. Zubin ducked back behind his hidey-hole before looking out towards where he heard the shot from. Nothing. He kept down while trying to cross over to the gazebo where Hansel should be.

Bingo

Hansel was lying there, holding onto the rifle while leaning on the picnic table.It was almost like he wanted to be caught. Or, at least, he was in a position where he couldn't prevent himself from escaping harm's way. Either way, it was actually a prime position for anyone to finally take down the Beast.

So he finally took two steps forward, grabbed Hansel's rifle, and pulled with his left hand, while pushing Hansel down with his right foot.

Just need to make sure of this before I do it ...

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zubin looked at the rifle in his hand, and at the former owner. He then looked behind himself, and threw the gun as far as he could. Turning back towards Hansel, he realized that there was only one thing to do.

Zubin pointed the submachine gun at Hansel and pulled the trigger. The kickback was a little much, and he took a couple steps back in surprise, but he realized one thing.

I just took down Hansel Williams. I just took down HANSEL WILLIAMS.

The fact was, Zubin didn't really know what to feel. Queasy, at actually taking a life? Elated, now that the game's biggest killer had been taken down? Pride that he had been the one to do it? Whether the pride was from overcoming the odds, or just taking out the villain?

Shaking his head, Zubin looked to the side and saw something.

"Mara." He walked towards her. There was a body close to her, likely the fourth guy, Joey.

It's just us. He and her. For the grand prize of … living.

"So, Looks like this is it, huh?"

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, maybe she wasn't in the best of shape. She needed some help if they were going to end this with either of them alive.

"Ya need help? If we're going to be going at it, I'd like you to actually be able to ... " Zubin then spun around and fell on the ground, face up. He tried to push himself up and

Oh, shit. That was painful. His stomach really hurt, and felt wet, and ...red?

Zubin looked around desperately, seeing Mara in front of him, and somewhat behind him, when he was able to crane his head far enough was

Hansel, holding something black in his hands, like a

No.

Zubin desperately looked around for the weapon that he had dropped somewhere and crawled to it.

No! I can't lose like this.

He reached for his gun, gripped it in his hands. The pain was starting to fade now.

I am not going to die.

He aimed at Hansel. He was so dizzy. Just had to hold on as he squeezed the trigger. Just have to pull the trigger ... just need to keep it up and pull ...

MALE STUDENT #9 - ZUBIN WADIA: ELIMINATED

2 STUDENTS REMAIN

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Central Park (Endgame) · Next Topic »
Add Reply