Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This. Is. HALLOWEEN.
Topic Started: Oct 31 2014, 04:00 PM (818 Views)
Dr. Freud
Member Avatar
"Now everybody do the propaganda, and sing along to the age of paranoia."
[ * ]
So after the bathroom incident we went down to Castro and had dinner, then walked around looking at people's costumes. Now we're back at the apartment trying to figure out how to make tie dye cake.
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yugikun
Oct 31 2014, 05:46 PM
Going to a piano competition for the chance to win a book.

So spooky.
I managed to get third place in the competition even when I was in a near-literal tornado.

This is an achievement.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Me and my housemate got followed home by a clown.

I wasn't exactly thrilled when I saw him.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Halloween involved Misery.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dressed up as Malcolm Reynolds, Halloween party with my girlfriend, my ex-roommate, and my ex-girlfriend/ex-roommate's girlfriend. They were both dressed as Black Widow.

Today, we are watching Korra. It's a good day.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I went to a Halloween fancy dress party. I was supposed to be a skeleton, but I couldn't find a skeleton costume, so I just wore all black and did skull face paint... but after about 20 minutes of being there I washed it all off because it was annoying me. After that I decided to improvise and put some fake spiders and cotton wool in my hair and pretend I was a cobweb. I ended up getting drunk and getting partially naked in front of 8 people, as well as doing several other embarrassing things. So yeah, my night was interesting...
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply