Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This. Is. HALLOWEEN.
Topic Started: Oct 31 2014, 04:00 PM (817 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

If you've been talking to me lately, or even just look at my social networking things, you'll know that I love Halloween and get obsessed with it each time it draws near. And look! It's the 31st! : D

What are you all doing? I mentioned in Random Thoughts that I'm making food and stuff. I'm also probably going to put on some spooky scary movies. I also carved up some pumpkins, and on Wednesday the school had a Halloween event that I went to. They played Hocus Pocus and gave out free pizza and pumpkin pie. They also had a costume contest, but I didn't participate. I did, however, wear a werewolf mask and gloves.

I don't know if I'll head out somewhere this evening, but I think I'm enjoying Halloween so far.

What about you folks?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm probably gonna be a detective, same as every year. Good day for a trench coat too, since it's raining. I love Halloween but hate planning things in advance so my costumes are all stuff from the closet.

Should be a fun evening. We're going out to a few places and then baking hideous rainbow cake.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going to a Halloween party. I am dressed as Cyclops.

Peeing in this costume is going to be hell.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sitting in my room on my computer, same as normal.

I WOULD dress up as Nepeta if I had the money for the stuff I would need.

'Cause she's adorable.
Turtle's Signature

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
i'm supposed to be going to a club w/ a bunch of friends, but it's like 30mins away and the DD situation is annoying, so i'm probs just gonna bar hop in town w/ one of my best friends and then play spooky videogames at her place

no costume this year b/c i'm boring :( might do skull facepaint or something if i can find the motivation

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doing the same thing I do every Friday: Chilling at a friend's house and having a LAN party. (we're all dressed up as huuuuuge nerds)
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Taking my three year old brother trick-or-treating, then probably being roped into babysitting afterwards.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Dr. Freud
Member Avatar
"Now everybody do the propaganda, and sing along to the age of paranoia."
[ * ]
Going out after work with Toben and Victoria to Castro to see people in costumes.

Going as a lumberjack this year, I'll post pictures later. :)
"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." -Sigmund Freud

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going to a piano competition for the chance to win a book.

So spooky.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was a jester. Just got back from the party.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
New plan: We actually decided that Irene will become trapped in the bathroom due to a sudden and unprecedented lock failure, and we will spend our time on the phone with the landlord trying to figure out if any locksmiths are available on Halloween.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And a fun time was had for all.

Anyway, I saw elsewhere on the site that Irene actually escaped, so you'll have to post here telling us what you guys actually DID.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would have tried to be Gordon Ramsay, but had to be a work at 4 in the morning, so I had a one-man party in my bed.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

BetaKnight
Member Avatar
In some cultures, what I do is considered normal.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It poured buckets starting at about 4 pm and is still going strong. The streets are literally flooded and nearly impassible on foot. I got two families of trick-or-treaters who I rewarded with heaping handfuls of candy for their perseverance. I'm writing this Halloween off as a complete failure. >:C
Version 5

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It rained tonight, poor kids. Though the day was dry and I had a pretty good Halloween during the day. I work early tomorrow (starting around 4:00 am), so this Halloween will end earlier than usual.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply