Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sims 4 SOTF
Topic Started: Aug 7 2014, 10:53 PM (1,766 Views)
Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was lucky enough to get early access to the Sims 4 create a Sim demo so I decided it would be fun to create my V5 characters! The Sims 4 offers a lot more customizable options than the previous games and you can get them to look more unique and actually look like real people through the new face grabber thingy controls. Although there are loads of customizable options, it is still a demo so not everything will be available straight away, but there's still loads to work with. As I said, I got an early access demo, but the demo should be available to everyone in a couple of weeks, so if you guys decide to get it then post your SOTF Sims 4 characters here!

List:
1. Mirabella Strong
2. Ami Flynn
3. Virgil Jefferson-Davis
4. Matt Vartoogian
5. Rosemary Michaels

Stacy Ramsey:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did this quite quickly, so not everything is perfect and as I've said, it is just a demo so if I get the full game I might change it up a bit (hopefully they will add create a style so I can make her hair a golden blonde without it being yellow -.-). I'll post Finn tomorrow.
Edited by Will, Aug 10 2014, 08:36 PM.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Added Finn and I've updated Stacy. Also, if any of you want to request any of your characters for me to do then I'll try and do them. If you wanna add any more details that aren't in the character's profile or give me any pictures of clothing or people for reference then that would be great, just leave the info below.

Finn Grant:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Will! These look super-mega-awesome! I know if I tried to do something similar the end result would probably look like some sort of demented troll XD

As such, could you pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top do Mirabella for me? If there’s any specific details you want I can totally provide ‘em! c:
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so I've done Mirabella, but because of the lack of create a style and the limited clothing range I had to just go with the closest options to what was written in her profile. If you'd like me to re-do her with a different outfit then I happily will.

Also, I've updated Stacy so her hair is more like it is described in her profile.

Mirabella Strong:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

V5

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay you got me curious. Maybe can you do Ami? I can grab some references for clothes if you would like and uhh yeah
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pictures would be good thanks (even though they probably wont have any of them on the sims XD). I'll get started after Big Brother has finished. XD
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ami Flynn:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

V5

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you do Virgil and Matt?
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Virgil Jefferson-Davis:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
They didn't have a green top with a black hoody, so I had to settle with white. Also, his profile didn't state what hair style he had, just that it was straight so I put him in this one, hope it's alright.

Matt Vartoogian:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

V5

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Damn those are awesome.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi! Is it okay if I ask for Rosemary Michaels?
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
For some reason girls don't have the option to wear hoodies in the Sims 4, so I just did her in her blue top.

Rosemary Michaels:

Posted Image

Posted Image
V6 Characters:

V5

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Woaaah! She looks great. I like all the face detail. Thanks. ^^
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
By the way, I think The Sims 4 Demo has been released to everyone now, so if you have an Origin account then you can download it, create your character and post it here if you want.
V6 Characters:

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply