Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Sign-up
Topic Started: Jul 17 2014, 11:29 PM (1,617 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ten's probably the most we're getting, it seems.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In, Male, and Jeremy.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We're actually almost halfway to the goal. Keep it coming, everyone!
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really do think this would probably be less intimidating if the cap wasn't so high, after the last game. If there's a way to make it a smaller game, it would probably help.

That said, I'll throw in a hand for this, since I'm still riding that mass effect high.

Male, Cory.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As someone who regularly participates in Mafia but's sitting this one out, I'mma add a note:

Sign-ups for Mafia typically run about a week. Sign-ups for this game have been running for over two months. At this point, a quick interest check to make sure everyone who signed up is still even interested would probably be wise, before dropping the cap down and starting the game or abandoning it due to lack of interest if your vision simply cannot support fewer players. Many games run for about as much or less time than this game has been in sign-ups alone. With that in mind, you probably have about as much interest as you're going to get, and holding out for more is probably just going to lead to greater drop-off and keeping people with games ready from running their own projects.

Just my two cents as a regular contributor.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply