Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Airport Security
Topic Started: May 15 2014, 03:47 PM (583 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A guy with a short, black beard and short, black hair, in a brown coat exited the house, strolling to the streets. After some minutes, he fumbled at the right leg of his jeans.

He looked into his pocket, then searched in his wallet. He couldn't find enough coins, just bills. That was bad. He'd need some for a cab. Then, he pulled out a Jackson.

Then, he poked at the shoulder of a stranger, a guy wearing sunglasses. He couldn't recognise him.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you have change for a twenty?"
Edited by TwelveFourtyFive, Mar 18 2015, 06:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The man raised his right eyebrow. That was an odd question to ask.

"I, uh. Need to drive to Aurora."

He waved the Jackson.

"With a cab. I'd need a change."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hm. Driving with a stranger in a taxi is not something one would do every day. But, hey.

"Sounds like a good offer."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The taxi seat was comfortable. Whenever he got in a taxi, usually he engages with a small talk with the taxi driver.

Now, he small-talked to the stranger.

"My kid."

He guessed that the guy also had the same reason. He never saw him, though. Maybe a parent from a different grade?

"And you?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah, she handled it fine."

The scholarship-thing, was something he did not expect.

"If you want, I could help you, I know the school, after all."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Meanwhile... · Next Topic »
Add Reply