Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will's Youtube Channel!
Topic Started: Mar 28 2014, 08:22 PM (914 Views)
Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I assume this is the best place to put it?

Anyway, as some of you may or may not know, a couple of months ago me and my friend decided we would give being Youtubers a shot and I posted our first video in the random thoughts thread. Well, after that we didn't really do anything because we're useless, but last weekend we thought we'd have another go at it. As I've said, because we're useless we forgot the password to our account to we had to make a new account.

So this is our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyIPRyL8Jvp5W7NDbP4UFA

We re-uploaded our first video we did and we recorded 4 more on Wednesday, 2 of which have already been put up and we're gonna record more either next week or the week after. We plan to upload a video every Wednesday and Friday, but that might be reduced to just Wednesday once we start exams (which is in a few weeks).

So yeah, if you're interested in what I get up to check out the channel! We do challenges, tags, questions and other stuff like that. It's something I've always been interested in and wanted to do and hopefully we will be able to keep it up. Would really appreciate it if you liked, shared, subscribed, gave us feedback and all that stuff as it would really help us out! :)

Here's a list of our video's so far:

Would you rather questions: (this one is kinda low quality as we recorded on my friend shitty mac book and she uploaded it on a low quality setting, but the rest of the videos are HD)

What's in my mouth challenge:

Accent challenge:

I will post here every time we upload a new video!
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bitch quiz: part 1:

If you want, you can leave a response and say which answers you'd go for!

Part 2 will be uploaded sometime tomorrow.
V6 Characters:

----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bitch quiz: part 2:

V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Common white girl tag: (I have no idea what the accent we're doing at the start was, I'm pretty sure we were trying to do a "common white girl voice")

Leave a response telling us your answers!
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Friendship Tag:

We're gonna be doing just one video a week now for a while because of exams, but it will go back to normal near teh start of June.

Tell us what you want us to do next!
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Forgot to post this here.

Gross Smoothie Challenge:

You're welcome to leave us any ideas telling us what you want us to do next!
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chubby Bunny Challenge:

V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was supposed to post this here a couple of day ago, but I forgot. This video got put up early because I'm not able to upload one this week.

Would you rather questions #2:

Leave us a comment telling us your answers and like and share if you enjoyed. :)
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Disney channel challenge:

Leave us a like and a comment if you enjoyed!
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haven't had time to posts these here, but here you go.

Mad libs:

X-Men: Days of Future Past review:

V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Who's most likely to...?:

Give us a like if you enjoyed and leave us a comment suggesting what else you want us to do. :)
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Household makeup challenge:

Give us a like if you enjoyed! :)
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Q+A with Chloe and Will:

Leave us a like if you enjoyed! :)
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Emoji impressions:

Give us a like if you enjoyed and leave us a comment if you can guess what emoji we are doing!
V6 Characters:

V5

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
A to Z categories game: animals:

Leave us a like if you enjoyed! :)
V6 Characters:

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply