Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Read-A-Thon; I want to go back to V2 - Ruggahissy
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 01:15 AM (21,105 Views)
Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Eh, I'd like a character if you'd be so kind. Need to read V3 anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I'd talk about Alex Miller here, but he was in one thread which had a gazillion people in, so there's not much to talk about. It would have been quite interesting if he had lived and re-entered the game, like he planned, but alas, it was not to be.

Another, please.

Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
When I read her profile, I didn't really like Trinity,. She didn't seemed very grounded or realistic to me.

Unfortunately, two posts before getting her collar detonated was not enough to change my mind.

I'll take another.

Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Well, Trinity and Jazz made a nice pair for me to get. Jazz was definitely better than Trinity in my opinion, simply because even though she also had one thread before going kaboom, stuff actually happened that had an influence upon the game beyond the two exploding.

Another, if you wouldn't mind.

Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I liked Keith. He wanted to find and protect his friends and then ended up running away from them all. He slowly lost everybody and ended up having a mental breakdown during the escape.

And then we don't know what happened after that. Annoying, but I'd recommend him regardless. As V3 goes, he seems fairly solid.

I'll take another.

Impereld
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I liked Morgan when I read his profile. Unfortunately, I had a little problem with him when we reached the game itself, given that a large part of his disadvantages was that he wasn't good at talking to people and was shy. Once he reached the game itself, however, he spent most of his time talking to people, trying to join them and manipulating them (although kudos for the fact that it never seemed to work. That seems pretty in character for him.)

All in all, Morgan isn't a bad character. I'd say that maybe he lasted a bit too long for my liking, but it wasn't ridiculous or anything. He seemed fairly normal, which in V3 is a good sign.

I guess I'll take another.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply