Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Read-A-Thon; I want to go back to V2 - Ruggahissy
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 01:15 AM (21,107 Views)
swirlythingy
Member Avatar
Oh no!
[ *  * ]
Y'know what? Fuck it. Gimme some of this action.

please not Adam Dodd
...in my pants.

B065 Edgar Tolstoff (adopted from aristeia) - Syrup of Ipecac - Lost a debate with a chainsaw (Storage Yard)

All your favourite heinous acts of terrorism and murder, now available in handy infographic form!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

swirlythingy
Member Avatar
Oh no!
[ *  * ]
Before we even get to the Appearance section in Daniel Clifford's profile we learn that he once sacrificed his neighbour's cat to an elder god. Following on from this, we discover that his parents died in a car crash, and he once watched his uncle rape someone. His most significant advantage is given as "incredibly genre-savvy". Welp, this is gonna be good.

His one and only post comes at the arse end of the clusterfuck that was The Science of Selling Yourself. He spends two eternal paragraphs internally monologuing about the gimmicks-of-the-week (occultism, in case you were wondering) in amusingly purple prose, then walks over to someone and recites kooky poetry at them. Then he falls asleep and gets collarsploded, perhaps proving that there is some form of justice out there in the universe after all.

Alright, I'll take one more.
...in my pants.

B065 Edgar Tolstoff (adopted from aristeia) - Syrup of Ipecac - Lost a debate with a chainsaw (Storage Yard)

All your favourite heinous acts of terrorism and murder, now available in handy infographic form!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply