Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V3 Read-A-Thon; I want to go back to V2 - Ruggahissy
Topic Started: Feb 3 2014, 01:15 AM (21,504 Views)
Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay more characters!

Fox: Ric Chee

Maraoone: Katherine Blanco

Ohm: Alex Steele

Espi: Morgan Ackland

All added to the list.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AW YEA ROLLS

D/N: Anna Vaan

Polybius: Quale Hutchinson

Flare: Becky Holt
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You win a trip with Lyn Burbank!
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We gettin fancy!

Naft: Dominica Shapiro

Verified by Invisible Castle
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Flare: Dorian Sanders

Fancy verification
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unpy: Herman Johnson

wow so verify
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another short one lol

Unpy: Tanya Bonneville

dat roll
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sloan Henriksen

roll
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Melissa Diaz

Roll
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Four threads this time, that's like double the fun

Leo Curtis

Roll
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A roll for the fox! Julia Lauper

Here's the receipt
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
swirlythingy: Daniel Clifford

Something about tolls and rolls
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unpy: Jim Middleton

Mmm dat castle
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here you go.

Unpy: Ryan Gilbert

Rollin rollin rollin
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here you go

Unpy: Jordan Redfield

Ravioli ravioli give me the rollioli
VeeFive

V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply