Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V4 Part 2 Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Jan 12 2014, 10:45 PM (34,420 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dmboogie
Jan 29 2014, 12:23 PM
Maaan, I don't really want to die, but I can't really think of any way to stop you guys without claiming.

I'm Sarah Xu, Vanilla Townie.

...It'd probably be better to have a power role that says something more than "expendable", but what can you do? ^^:
Be more active?

Posted Image

Seriously though my vote stays, claims coming in too late to and it reeks of desperation. Plus it'd be great to claim town now so that we waste time by having people switch votes and...oh wait...yeah.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't really expect boogie's claim to be fake. That said, I also don't think that we'll lynch anyone else today, and at least this time our lynch will have people behind it to talk about, as opposed to those four dead bodies who we can't exactly deconstruct the hell out of.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kinda with Deamon. Either your flip reveals scum and we have some clues to who else might be, or you're exactly who you claim to be and we can look to your accusers for evidence (myself and Zabriel foremost among them). Either way, town will be in a better position than when we started this day.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
UNVOTE (Don't know if I even voted, but what the heck.)

I'm leaning lightly towards trusting Dmboogie, to the point that I'm willing to risk a no-lynch, (bad Vyse) but I'd like some more concrete analysis from him in the near future.

My list for lynching/vigging options - Zabriel, Deamon, Dom, Persy - and of those I'd like to VOTE: Persy

I think Psych said everything I possibly could about Persy, and given that I don't have much time to post, (I need to put up a post in a kill thread I've been holding up.) I'm going to just say ditto.

Same goes for Zabriel, but he's usually active enough that I expect to get more from him tomorrow. (Honestly, I'll admit to not wanting to immediately kill a replacement, as long as there are other good targets. I.e. Persy.)

Deamon is still a low-level scumread for me due to what I feel to be a certain pickiness in his posting. It leans towards a gut read, but I feel he's been choosing the times he posts a bit too carefully, along with seemingthan usual. This is my second lynch choice.

Dom...always bugs me, to be honest. He seems a little more focused than usual, which is bugging me, but he's an eternal null read. If we have another dead phase down the road, I'd advocate a policy lynch/vig. Low priority, though.

Town reads: TDS, Doc, Naft, Psych, Imehal, Shangela

NOTES: TDS is my strongest town read, followed by Doc. Naft is iffy, but his case for Ciel seems genuine, and so I'm feeling better about this. Psych is rapidly becoming a fairly good town read. Shangela and Imehal are weaker than before, but still decent.

Null - Slam, D/N

NOTES: Slam is bugging me a little, and I'm worried that a lot of his analysis could be positioning. (A blind push against our supposed serial killer is a pretty safe way to build town cred, likewise with arguing against an inactive sweep)

That said, he's done nothing genuinely scummy yet, he's always been aggressive, and his analysis is pretty decent. I'd recommend keeping an eye out here, but he's not someone I'd be comfortable with lynching.

D/N I just need to look into more. He leans ever so slightly town, but I'm not comfortable putting him in that block yet.

Scummy - Zabriel, Dom, Persy, Deamon. Slightly iffy about Turtle, but I'll need to look into her again to figure out why.

Oh, and IMEHAL - There's not much for me to argue at this point, but I do want to ask - do you consider me scummy, or are you simply advocating a policy lynch? I'd like the clarification.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't know why, but even with adblock, my browser has decided it's going to throw a bunch of annoying ads at me again. Do your fucking job, adblock.

Okay, so, came back and whaaaaaa boogie push is getting strong. Not sure if a case was ever made to me about Boogie and why we should really be voting for him? At all?
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mostly because we're down to the wire, he's been less than active, and his only claim so far is townie so if he's telling the truth we don't lose much, and having a day where we accomplish nothing and land another three kills at night is going to be super-frustrating.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's enough for me, I guess.

Vote: Dmboogie
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2 hours 30 minutes left of Day 2

22 players left means 12 to lynch!

Current Votes as they stand:

Zabriel 0
Persy 3 Cake, Ciel, Vyse
Ricky 0
Boogie 10 Zabriel, Grim, Naft, Deamon, Slam, DN, Persy, Doc, DOMNIO, Ricky
Doc 0
Poly 0
Flare 0
Ciel 0
Naft 0
Turtle 0
Grim Wolf 0
Vyse 1 Imehal
Deamon 0
Imehal 0
DOMINO 0
Shangela 0
Gooooose 0
Slam 0
Cake 0
Sideliner 0
DN 0
TDS 0
things

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Jan 29 2014, 05:14 PM
I don't know why, but even with adblock, my browser has decided it's going to throw a bunch of annoying ads at me again. Do your fucking job, adblock.

Okay, so, came back and whaaaaaa boogie push is getting strong. Not sure if a case was ever made to me about Boogie and why we should really be voting for him? At all?
might be adware or a trojan. scan your comp
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
there is legit nothing else to say. let's get this train done and see what flips
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: DmBoogie

Doc's reasoning seems pretty spot on.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Well, the reason I was against it before was because it seemed like we could still use the time we had left and there's only an hour left and boogie doesn't look like they'll offer another defense, so...

Vote: dmboogie

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, that's the lynch by my count, and deadline. Ciel, Doc, Daemon are my top three for tomorrow. Somewhat sharing Vyse's thoughts about Slam. See you in the morning.
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Zabriel
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think. We don't have a countdown on this site do we? I always forget.
Takeshi Yoshikawa

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If boogie ends up flipping Tree Stump I am going to scream.
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply