Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Buffy Mafia Fallout Thread; Once More With Feeling!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 02:56 AM (1,209 Views)
NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The best part about all this in my opinion was that my huge early D1 gambit to out Bikriki as scum and Doc immediately defending him was actually correct. That's utterly unheard of.

Grim set off my scumdar late in Day 4, which is why I was trying to townread him as hard as I could so that I could potentially survive the night. Had MW and I made it a day longer together, I strongly believe we'd be looking at a vastly different Mafia playing field in the late stages. Ah well, chalk it up to a failed gambit.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was the greatest american hero and town still lost
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Naft, you said if I managed to pull this off you'd owe me all sorts of...

*~Favors~*

Pay up.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah, something else I wanted to mention:

I feel like everyone's improved a lot over the past 3ish games. This game was a really strong showing for a bunch of people.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am going to be kicking myself about this game for a long time, because I pretty much used a coin flip to decide who I would hit with my Vengeful Townie kill, and the person I ended up not hitting wound up flipping Mafia at the end.

Basically, I accidentally screwed over the town... again.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
I've said a lot of my thoughts about this game privately to people as they've been eliminated, but I wanted to thank everyone for making my first proper Mafia game so much fun. I have wanted to declare this since I ran away - I nearly had you night one BROseidon! I panicked, and switched my action. I also nearly killed Deamon night one too, so it swings and roundabouts!

Aura Master Fox, I had a few of those moments and in the end I regretted the decisions less by just making the choice as opposed to leaving it to chance.

I am looking forward, and contemplating my sanity, about joining the next Mafia game because this first experience overall was good! ^^
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!

penguin_alien
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
^ Yeessss, cross over to the dark side. We have cookies! And wine!

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Join usssssssssss
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble, one of us?

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The one big thing I regret: Night 2, we decided to go for The Sickness, but almost went with Imehal, only backing away when we realized he was the other lover. If we HAD gone and shot Ime, they would have died, Pers would have been shot anyways, and I could have made it at least a little longer because Ime wouldn't have been able to flip.

But NO, we had to use "logic" and "do the not stupid thing". Ugh.

But seriously, this game was really fun, both to play in and to spectate. And hey, activity was pretty good all around, which is always a plus.

ALSO FUN BUT NOT SO FUN FACT: Out of the 9 Mafia games I've played on this board, I've been scum in 5 of them. I've specifically been the mafia leader 3 times.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Imehal
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Flare lovely. I am so sorry for taking you down with me. I was terrified of being wrong, but just went with the 'well if I don't tell Town...' option. Next time, you are not on my 'lynch before everyone else' list if it helps?
v6
v5
You are all crazy!

The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
flare

The one big thing I regret: Night 2, we decided to go for The Sickness, but almost went with Imehal, only backing away when we realized he was the other lover. If we HAD gone and shot Ime, they would have died, Pers would have been shot anyways, and I could have made it at least a little longer because Ime wouldn't have been able to flip.

But NO, we had to use "logic" and "do the not stupid thing". Ugh.

Not gonna lie man... Dick move!

Shangela
Member Avatar
Glitter, Whiskey, and a hefty dose of Harlotry
[ *  * ]
I know everyone says this in hindsight, but I totally saw some of these roles coming. :P

I knew that if I didn't get killed on night three, I'd probably have switched gears and hit upon someone who was actually Mafia. (Sorry Skraal).

I'm totally new, but I liked what I saw. I had my fair share of newbish moments, but for the most part everyone was patient and kinda let that roll off their backs. I totally knew that when Doc read me as town publicly, that I wasn't long for this world.

Maybe I'll follow Imehal's lead and join the next one. Thanks for the good time, guys~
Posted Image
-Credit goes to the lovely and talented Payouni of DeviantArt
Take another drag, turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is,
Says it's gonna be alright

NOTE:I'm always looking for helpful critique on my roleplaying. If you see something you like (or don't like) feel free to PM me. I'll only get better with the more advice you all give me~

V5

V6

Imehal
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Okay, ignoring the creepy cult 'join us', I think that you should Shangela. Who knows, us newbies might end up being Mafia and having a great time scheming and failing together!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply