Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon X and Y
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 11:16 PM (958 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is no way in heck I am the only person on this website who got the new pokemon game. If you didn't, and you're considering getting it, GET IT DAMMIT! It's fantastically fantastic. There's a brand new type, Pokemon-amie lets you play with your team like they were virtual pets (it's like a non-suck NintenDogs), your player character is customizable (hair, clothes, eyes, you can even pick skin tone at the start) and everything is 3D.

Anyway, I started this thread because I need friend safari pals. I don't know what pokemon are in my safari yet, but I'll post as soon as I do.

My friend code is: 0989-2869-0939

While we're at it, let's talk IRL dream teams. This is a role playing website, after all.

Greninja
Charizard
Bisharp
Croagunk
Gardevoir
Jolteon

That is my team. The Greninja would have the ability "protean" so I would not always have two water and dark types. There was also a Croagunk on the list originally, I ****ing love frogs. Charmander has always been my favorite, and I like to have a few eeveelutions around. Mawile is just sick, I liked it even before it got mega evolution.

Anyway, this thread doesn't really have a direction. I would love your souls friend codes, but I also just really want to talk pokies.

((EDIT: spread out my types, still considering protean. My greninja usually has water suriken, u-turn, and acrobatics, so hows that for coverage. The fourth move is variant, often mat block/protect depending on type of battle. Not sure if Charizard or Gardevoir would hold the mega stone, I like both.))
Edited by umop-ap!sdn, Jan 18 2014, 10:33 PM.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't have my friend code on me right now, but mmmmmm Pokemon yes. I've always maintained that my dream team would be:

Arcanine
Blastoise
Excadrill
Salamence
Pangoro
Slowking

^ Six best Pokemon right there.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't have a 3DS, but DREAM TEAM:

Edit: After some thought/testing:

1 - Sawsbuck
2 - Druddigon
3 - Wobbuffet
4 - Sableye
5 - Weavile
6 - Snorlax
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Jilly Shears
Member Avatar
Hey girl hey
[ *  * ]
Don't have a 3DS yet, but sure I'll post my dream team, too.

• Lapras
  • Golurk
  • Azumarill
  • Shuckle
  • Beartic
  • Lucario
V5

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
https://web.archive.org/web/20120106151342/http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html

That thing is making rethink my dream team based on who I picked

What is my life
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
~DREAM TEAM~

1. Metapod.
2. Metapod.
3. Metapod.
4. Metapod.
5. Metapod.
6. Metapod.

If you're feeling really cheap you can sub in a Kakuna for Metapod.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Doc: Is that a joke about the Harden meme?

Have X, but need to look up Friend code soooo just gonna put my dream team:

1. Samurott
2. Pigeot (Sp.)
3. Arcanine
4. Aegislash
5. Espurr (Love Meowstic, but... Espurr)
6. Venasaur
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I got the game (X) on a whim in mid-November. I play it once in a while. I'm only about 1/4 through the game I think. It's pretty cool, probably the best 'gen' so far. Looks pretty too.

- I have a Greninja (It's a ninja frog with a Tongue Scarf *_*). Only picked it at first because I wanted Blaziken on a team with my starter (because I always adored Blaziken from it's debut games), and that was the only one that didn't share a type with Blaziken. I'm GLAD I DID AND I'VE NEVER LOOKED BACK. It doesn't have Protean though. :<

- I don't really have a "dream team" I'm one of those players who likes to try out everything and sometimes always just pick what they like or think looks neat and what not. I don't really 'plan'. For example I have Farfetched on my team just cuz I felt like it.

- I had to learn friend code stuff from other people I knew, cause I didn't know either, MissRandom. >_> On the 3DS "Home Screen" There's a Happy Face symbol in orange. You click that and you can discover your Friend Code after you make a "Mii". I was too lazy to make one, so mine is sorta plain. I just wanted the code.

My friend code is: 4570 - 8104 - 6924. SOTF peeps, you can register me as a friend if you want to. I'll register you back if I know it's you. You'll probably know it's me when we 'become friends'.

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MrMissMrs Random
Dec 22 2013, 04:27 AM
@Doc: Is that a joke about the Harden meme?

It is what I feel is legitimately the best team, due to complex calculations and many spreadsheets. Like, at least two. I Pokemans very seriously.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My friend code is 3711-8633-6719 and I'll do the dream team thing after having a think about it. Since so many options.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My friend code is 1779-0049-0125 and my dream team is very offensive:

- Sweavile
- Arcanine
- Roserade
- Floatzel
- Reuniclus (token minority not glass cannon)
- Flygon (tbh this last spot is pretty interchangeable I forget who my dream sixth is)
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Jilly Shears
Member Avatar
Hey girl hey
[ *  * ]
I finally got a 3DS and Pokemon Y about a week ago and have been playing it non-stop like a total dork. My friend code is 2895 8023 7426, and I'll add everyone else in here because the Friend Safari is seriously like the best thing ever. Mine's Psychic with Espurr, Munna, and Xatu so if you need any of those feel free to add me.

On another note Aegislash and Crobat have become my favorite Pokemon to troll with people online. I really hope whoever thought of the King's Shield move got a raise or something.
V5

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I got both games due to a fluke in parent-child communications

i.e.

My friend code is 3136-6715-1147, and I don't have a dream team, per-se. I guess I'll list the Pokemon from both of my games that I'd like on a team:

- Kemi (Delphox, X) Starter attachment I'm sorry
- Winston (Sylveon, X)
- Caldefwlch (Doublade, Y)
- Randy (Lucario, X)
- Jacquelyn (Pangoro, X)
- Henri (Alakazam, Y)

Fun fact: I named my starter after Homura Akemi and Cadelfwlch from the sword with the same name from Homestuck
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Caught Yveltal with one ball.

Posted Image
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply