Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,949 Views)
DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
Welcome to the PBE.

I forgot to screenshot it after we finished but yeah. We won that game. It should be noted that I'm a terrible Sona and Kayla playing MF is what carried us to victory. That and their stupidity.

That was probably the most ridiculous game I have ever played.
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DastardlyBananas
Member Avatar
Basically only active on site in the Artist's Alley now
[ * ]
Two silly games

These are kind of big but I can't re-size them without tanking the resolution. The Twitch game was a hilarious stomp where Kayla fed me and also stopped me from dying the entire game. It was cute how people thought they could duel a fed Twitch.

The second game was Diana jungle. I basically just powerfarmed the entire game and popped out to murder people occasionally. It was hilarious how much farm I got.
Ah yes, the signature, the place where I make my individual mark upon every post I let see the light of day. Surely it should be something magnificent, something that truly captures my essence as the extraordinary person that I am?
Crap.

V6

Other stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply