Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,648 Views)
Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
It kind of figures that my first non-introduction post on a new forum is about League of Legends, aka the game I continue to play and give my money to despite hating it with all of my heart.

Dear Rito: Please stop nerfing Sona. I have so little. Why must you take it all away from me? Why. You're gonna make me start playing Nami again.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Nah, never. Sona's defining feature is how good she is in the hands of people who suck at League of Legends (me).
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
... I've faffed Sona ults, but I don't think I've ever done, that badly. Consider me reassured.

Yeah, playing anything but support in ranked is just. Too stressful for me, I guess. I want to get good with every support eventually (Leona's next on the list) but I could never get a handle on Janna for some reason? So, so many missed Qs.
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
What's a Yorick????
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Honestly pretty much every Yorick I've ever seen has been like obnoxiously good? Probably the advantage of the whole out-of-free-rotation thing.
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Few things get on my nerves more than a Katarina or a Yi or god forbid a Yasuo complaining about how OP whoever they're laning against is. Especially when it's, like... Annie or someone equally innocuous (relatively innocuous I mean a good Annie can wreck your shit) (... well not anymore with the death of DFG but anyway)

... I just realized how soon Season 5 is. Good luck w/ promos, y'all!
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
Five provisionals down. 3/5 won. I'm very willing to blame one of those losses on having the worst ADC imaginable (1/15/5?? on JINX? it boggles the mind). The other one was pretty damn close at least, so I can't feel too bad about it. Still all-too-ready to be placed into cardboard 7.
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
All five of my provis were with Morg support, actually! The first three led me to the conclusion that I should just be her for all 10 games. And then along came Jinx. >_>

Morgana is great, though. Wish I had more than one skin for her. (Not that there's a better skin than Sinful Succulence, but...)
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
(fight fight fight fight fight fight fight)
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
I got Pharaoh Amumu! Which, on one hand, I barely ever play Amumu, but on the other hand it's a legacy skin so I can't really complain (and it's a free gift from Rito, of course I can't complain!).
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
I GOT INTO PBE I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED to play DJ Sona for every game, honestly BUT STILL
v7 kids

the future

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
I haven't (my internet connection has been too iffy to really play league at all), but a friend of mine told me it was hell for him. Apparently the result of everyone inevitably being saddled with underpowered champions is really, really long games.
v7 kids

the future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply